We’re so glad you’re considering submitting an article to us.
We love to partner with bloggers who provide exclusive content to us by posting directly on our site.
Here you can submit a post to our website:
Post your article
A good guideline for submissions:
- There needs to be a clear indication on each sample that you are the writer.
- All posts must be related to travel.
- Only unique content, min. 150 words, min. one picture.
- All posts must be edited for grammar and spelling.
- Upload one picture in JPG, PNG or GIF format not bigger than 1 MB.
Please note: Once you hit save on your submission, your post immediately enters our moderation queue and is liable to be published, so please be sure to upload only the final version of your post — no drafts.
We strongly encourage you to save your articles in an offline location before uploading, in case your browser crashes or (though rare) there is a site error while you are submitting your piece.
Tips for getting your post published:
- No drop links. High-quality links in general are fine, and even encouraged, but any links that aren’t informational in nature or are obvious attempts at “SEO juice” will be removed without notice.
- No promotional or commercial articles.
- Thoroughly copy/edited for grammar, spelling, and usage. While the substance of our content may be global, the preferred standard for grammar/spelling is American English.
We recommend you take a look at some of the published posts on our Homepage to get a feel for the type of content we publish.
Due to the heightened demand in being a blogger on ChroniclesTravel.com, please bear with us as we attempt to respond to all requests.
You can check in 4 days if your post has been approved and published. You will not receive a response from us if our guidelines are not followed.