Are you interested in planning your next vacation in Mexico? If you are, you are not alone. Each year, a large number of tourists make the decision to travel to Mexico. Most are interested in vacationing at some of the most well-known beaches in the world.
While Mexico is home to a number of well-known beaches, there are many individuals who are unsure which beach they should visit. If you are interesting in scheduling a beach vacation, the best way to choose a destination isn’t by beaches, but by beach resorts. Beach resorts typically offer overnight hotel accommodations and private beaches. Below is an overview of five of the most popular beach resorts found in Mexico.
(1) Sandos Cancun Resort and Spa is one of the most popular beach resorts in all of Mexico. Sandos Cancun Resort and Spa is located in Cancun. The resort differs from other resorts in that it does not have a Mexican theme. Instead, the theme is American.
If you are interested in vacationing at the Sandos Cancun Resort and Spa, you will find a wide range of on and offshore activities. Popular resort activities include swimming, golfing, and beaching. The onsite spa is ideal for travelers who just want to pamper themselves.
(2) Barceló La Jolla Mismaloya is located in Puerto Vallarta. Similar to the above mentioned Cancun resort. Barceló La Jolla is most well-known for being a resort that caters to children of all ages.
The resort is popular for its beachfront activities. These activities may include relaxing by the spa, swimming, or boating. As with most other beach resorts, La Jolla de Mismaloya has an unlimited number of activities that are geared towards adventure lovers. These activities often included guided tours that require horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, or biking.
(3) The Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach is located in Cancun. It is known as one of the most top rated beach resorts in the Cancun area. The resort’s topnotch service is often hard to find at other area resorts.
Aside from traditional beach activities, the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach is most well-known for its amazing, unique, and exciting adventures. These adventures often include snorkeling, scuba diving, boat tours, sailing, and jet skiing.
(4) The Acapulco Princess is located in Acapulco. The Acapulco area is most well-known for its wide range of landscape sceneries. Beaches, jungles, and deserts are all located within a sort distance of each other in the Acapulco area.
The Acapulco Princess is most known for its unique, but intriguing structural designs. The hotel is stocked with modern accommodations, but the structural designs of the hotel takes you back into time. Onsite resort facilities include multiple pools, multiple tennis courts, a day spa, fitness center, and shopping center.
(5) The Westin Beach Resort is located in Puerto Vallarta. While the resort is most known for its golf accommodations, the beach area is just as spectacular.
Aside from a golf course, onsite facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, and amazing restaurants. If you are looking for an adventure on or under the water, the The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, may have just what you are looking for. Popular water activities include swimming, boating, fishing, snorkeling, and scuba diving. The above mentioned beach resorts are just a few of the many that can be found in Mexico. With so many beach resorts to choose from, you may find it difficult or impossible to choose. You may want to consider obtaining feedback from friends, family members, or coworkers who recently vacationed at a Mexico beach resort. In addition to asking those that you know, you can easily read online reviews posted by travelers.
While examining and researching multiple resorts may seem like a time consuming process, you may find that it will payoff in the end. Taking the time to select the perfect beach resort in Mexico is the best way to ensure that you will enjoy your Mexico vacation.